Call 718-576-3736 text or fill out Free Moving Quote
Rego Park Of Queens
- Easy commute to Manhattan, close to highways and full of shops and restaurants, Rego Park has quickly become of the top neighborhoods in Queens. In recent years, this area has experienced an influx of people from other parts of the metropolitan area.
Rego Park Movers
- Whether you are a newcomer, moving overseas or moving down the block, you should always enlist the help of professional movers. No matter how small or large your move is, moving company will assist you throughout the entire process, greatly alleviating the stress.
- Rego Park Movers Queens NY will take you anywhere you need to go. If you are moving to Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, NYC or perhaps Nassau County or Suffolk County, we are the affordable and trustworthy moving solution.
- If your new home is not yet ready or you have extra items, we offer affordable storage solutions as well. Our storage space is clean and climate controlled. Our Rego Park Queens NY Movers crew will properly disassemble, pack, load and transport your belongings to your new home in a prompt and professional manner.
- At, Rego Park Movers Queens NY, we will always provide you and your family with an honest and reliable moving experience.
Rego Park is a Neighborhood in the New York City Borough of Queens.
- The upper-middle-class neighborhood has much to offer. It is truly a bustling community, home to many families, a diverse population from all over the world. Rego Park is lined with tall apartment buildings with “Manhattan-style amenities”, quaint Tudor homes, as well as single and multi-family homes. Excellent transportation options, quality schooling, and a wide number of shopping and restaurants make this Queens neighborhood a highly desirable real estate location.
- This charming, family neighborhood took its name after the Real Good Construction Company, which began development of the area in the mid-1920s. “Rego” comes from the first two letters of the first two words of the company’s name. The company built over 500 eight-room homes costing $8,000 each. A sought-after area of the neighborhood is the Crescents, a series of crescent-shaped streets that showcase well-kept Tudor and single-family homes sporting manicured lawns and shady trees.
- Rego Park is home to some of the best shopping in Queens. Queens Center Mall, The Rego Center I and II shopping complexes feature stores like Costco, Century 21, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Burlington Coat Factory. The eateries reflect its blend of cultures with a wide selection of authentic cuisine from around the world. Imported goods line shelves at the supermarkets and specialty stores line the streets.
- Affordable and Reliable Queens New York Movers
- Our Helpful Packing Tips
- Green City Movers Moving Checklist
- How to Set The Right Moving Date
- Are You Moving With Elderly Loved Ones?
- What to do when hiring NYC movers for the first time
- What to do after moving to Brooklyn
- Relocation depression: How to overcome it
- 6 Reasons to move to New York in fall
- Brooklyn movers: Flat rate vs hourly rate moving
- Affordable and reliable moving services in Queens NY
- Money saving moving tips in New York City
- How to save time and money with moving discounts
- Easy steps that make your move in Queens successful
- Last minute moving disasters to avoid
- Moving home is healthy! So stop stressing.