Choosing the right movers to get you there is just as important!
As one of the top Sunnyside movers in Queens NY, we provide reliability and quality that cannot be beat.
Moving Services We Offer in Sunnyside
- We offer a wide variety of local, long distance, residential and commercial moving services. When hiring professional movers, the integrity of your move will closely reflect your choice. At, Sunnyside movers in Queens NY, we strive to provide you with the highest quality moving services and a stress-free process. We will take care of everything.
- From disassembling, packing, and transporting your items to everything in between. If your new home is not yet ready or you have extra items, we offer affordable storage solutions as well. Our storage space is clean and climate controlled.
We Service The Entire NYC
- No matter where you are moving in New York City, whether Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx or Staten Island, we will take you there. You can count on Sunnyside movers in Queens NY.
- We offer top quality services and affordable, cost-effective prices that simply cannot be beat. We employ only the most professional and highly skilled men, whom underwent extensive training and many years of field experience.
Sunnyside, third most livable neighborhood in Queens NY
- Living in Sunnyside neighborhood in Queens has a lot of perks. Conveniently located just 15 minutes away from Manhattan. This diverse, quaint neighborhood offers affordability, great food and prime location. This neighborhood is saturated with apartment buildings.
- Multifamily homes along with single-families and co-ops. Many of which sit on tree-lined blocks. It comes as no surprise that families and young professionals alike who are looking for a nice and affordable place to live, within a 15-minute subway ride of Manhattan, choose Sunnyside.
Sunnyside is situated in a prime location!
- Ranked as the third most livable neighborhood by New York Magazine in 2010. Sunnyside is a safe, affordable and quiet neighborhood. Located in western Queens. Sunnyside is situated in a prime location. Just minutes from Manhattan via the 7 train. What used to be a predominantly Irish neighborhood. Now considered a cultural “Melting pot”. Sunnyside is one of the most ethnically diverse neighborhoods in Queens. Bursting with personality and small town appeal.
The area is known for its “Sunnyside” arch
- A 25-foot-tall sign along the 46th Street shopping district. A smaller exclusive enclave and historic district, Sunnyside Gardens, one of the country’s first planned communities, is nestled more on the northern side of the area. Featuring small but charming one-family homes built in the 1920s and arranged around small green spaces.
- Sunnyside is a family-heavy neighborhood of low-rise apartment buildings and row houses. The bustling Queens Boulevard divides the neighborhood, with the area’s main transportation line, the 7 train running above it. Off the avenue, you’ll find small parks and quieter residential streets.