Please Call 718-576-3736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Moving to Forest Hills, Queens
- Forest Hills is one of the more predominant neighborhoods in Queens, New York City. Comprised of 3 square miles and bordered mainly by Rego Park, Middle Village, Kew Gardens, the Grand Central Parkway. Real estate in Forest Hills is highly sought after.
Moving to Forest Hills means you’ll have choices of varying living accommodations to choose from, in terms of price and quality. From upscale, low and hi-rise apartments, to large brick prewar co-op buildings and a collection of new developments.
Residents also get to enjoy various forms of transportation options and a quick commute into the City. In addition to prime location, real estate, and commute, Forest Hills is home to several highly accredited public and private schools, making this neighborhood one of the best in Queens to raise a family.
Many people choose to move here for various reasons, but one thing they are sure to have in common is the need for relocation services to help them with the transition. If you are asking yourself how and where do I find Parker Towers Movers Queens , continue reading below.
Parker Towers Movers Queens
Locating a moving company in Forest Hills 11375 that appears credible shouldn’t be hard to do. But you should only hire movers that will be able to provide you with the following:
- Look up the moving company’s operating authority for local – intrastate moves on New York State DOT website. You will be able to see if these movers are operating under a valid license and if there are any complaints or accidents reported against them. Unless yours is very small move and you are able to get an accurate estimate over the phone, request an in-home estimate. This will allow you to get an accurate estimate and avoid rogue movers.
Beware Of Low Ball Estimates
- After an estimator does a walk-through of your home, he will then be able to give you one of the following estimates available in the moving industry. Please be advised that the number one obligation to a credible moving company should be to provide you with the best possible moving experience, not take you for your money.
- With that said, be weary of suspiciously low moving estimates. Fraudulent movers have the reputation of giving extremely low estimates just to get a contract, to only raise the price up significantly when the move is done.
Binding Or Non-Binding?
Non-binding estimate – under this contract, the movers are allowed to charge you no more than 10% above the original estimate once the move is completed.
Binding estimate – under this contract you are guaranteed the price quoted for the entire move as is during the estimate. Unless you add on services that you didn’t originally require, the costs of your move stays the same, even if the job goes on longer than estimated. The same goes if the job takes less than estimated.
- A credible moving company will not require a large deposit before moving. Beware; you should only pay for moving services rendered upon delivery.
Parker Towers movers Queens consultant should be able to brief you on all of the hiring and training techniques the movers and helpers undergo. This will give you an insight of what to expect once the crew arrives at your home.