- If you are thinking about having a pool table, then you should also start thinking how to move it to your home. How complicated it will be, will depend on many different aspects. For starters, it depends on the proximity of your home from a place where you bought it.
- Then, if you live in a building, it would be very helpful if there was a functioning elevator in which your pool table can fit. If not, you better be living on the first, or second floor in order to get over with transferring as soon as possible.
- They are not very light, you know? If you live in New York, there are hundreds of authorized pool table dealers of all leading brands. Whichever you choose, make sure to contract some of reliable NYC pool table movers.
Is buying a pool table a smart decision?
- Well, everything in life has its pros and cons. For something to be considered as positive or negative, we would have to perceive all the circumstances and see which side prevails.
- If you’ve always wanted to have a pool table, then go ahead. If you know how to enjoy a good game of pool, then it’s definitely positive. First, think this through carefully and consult with your family members. Then, make sure to determine this is not just your cheap thrill. We can assure you; these pool tables are not cheap at all.
- You don’t want to be sorry for investing in something you’ll be rarely using. Furthermore, these pool tables take a lot of space in a room. On the other hand, just by thinking about being able to play a game of pool whenever you wish so, is exciting enough.
- You can play one round as a perfect after-work relaxation activity. Or, use it as a chance to invite your friends over and have fun together. And, if you’re really into this sport, and want to bring your pool skills to a higher level, this can be your place to do so.
- Every weekend you can organize a tournament and have an entertaining time with your friends and family. However, not such an exciting thing would be if you ever needed to move to another home; or for some reason move your pool table.
Hire NYC pool table movers to help you relocate your pool table
- If the relocation of the pool table only means to move it to another room inside the house or apartment, things seem easier. Nevertheless, if moving requires a bit further destination than a next-door room, then hiring reliable local movers from Brooklyn might just be the thing for you.
- There are many things to consider, but with their help, the relocation will go smoother. Take your time, and read the testimonials of the previous clients, and based on their reviews decide what team of professional movers meet the most of your requirements. Maybe you have someone close whose recommendation you trust.
Professionals know how
- Pool tables are certainly not the easiest of items for moving. They actually, most usually weigh around 200lbs. Yet, the parts of the pool table are very delicate and need to be carefully handled. For this reason, you don’t want to risk breaking something or damaging it. That’s why you shouldn’t move the table all by yourself.
- Neither should you do it with a help of an untrained person for such a job. Not to mention, it can be very dangerous for those who are not quite familiar with the procedure. Instead, leave this matter and heavy lifting to a team of the professional NYC movers and be stress-free.
Why leave the matter in the hands of the professionals NYC pool table movers?
- In the aforementioned, you could have read some of the reasons. The fact is that nobody can do it better than a group of people trained specially for such tasks.
- The people who’ll come to do the job, have certainly done that hundreds of times before. As you already know, pool tables are extremely heavy. We believe you have at least two strong friends ready to offer their help, but muscles are not everything. At least, not when it comes to this type of relocation.
- Something these NYC pool table movers always have on their minds is the specialized technique they apply each time while relocating bulky things like these.
- You have to bear in mind that pool tables just don’t change their shape or adjust to the size of a doorway, corridors, stairs, etc. So moving this item requires a special set of skills, and of course strong, but steady hands.
Moving to storage
- If the new house is not a final destination, at least for now, but you need a place where to store your pool table, then you can also hire local moving company for renting a storage. While locked in the storage, you can rest assured that your valuable item will be safe and protected.
- You can advise with your moving company about the best deal you can get for the number of items you’ll store and amount of place you’ll occupy in the storage.
- Useful tip: Make sure to pack all the small items and parts of the equipment such as ball and cue racks, pool balls, cue sticks, cue chalks, etc. Label them by categories and place them separately.
- As you can see, this task includes many elements. The ultimate goal is for your pool table to reach the new place in one piece. All of us have that one particular item we pay a special attention to.
- It becomes more serious and personal if you had your pool table handcrafted. That’s a reason more to find and hire reliable NYC pool table movers to do the job for you.