call 718-576-3736 text or fill out Free Moving Quote
More and more people move to Fort Greene each day.
- This historic neighborhood is one of the most desirable by far. As exciting as moving is, proper planning is essential. It allows you to ensure an easy and stress-free cost-effective move.
Quality Moving Service At The Lowest Price Possible!
- No matter how small or large your move is, hiring professional movers is highly recommended. You can count on Fort Greene movers. We will properly pack, load and transport your valuables to your new home.
- Fort Greene movers understand that no two moves are the same. At Fort Greene movers, we further extend our services by appointing a personal moving consultant.
- Consultant be there to answer and resolve any questions and concerns throughout your entire move. Determining what works best for you. He will be thoroughly addressed prior, during and after your move. The moving process doesn’t always end with the arrival at your new home. If you need additional guidance or have questions, tips, Fort Greene movers employ professional and polite moving representatives. They are always here to answer your calls.
A perfect Life at Fort Greene, Brooklyn
- Just across the Brooklyn Bridge from Manhattan lies the increasingly “upscale” Brooklyn neighborhood of Fort Greene. Often described as perfect. Fort Greene is a neighborhood that has earned its desirable lifestyle.
- Fort Greene is listed on the New York State Registry and on the National Register of Historic Places and is a New York City designated Historic District. It contains many examples of mid-19th century architecture. The sense of history is preserved with well-maintained brownstones on tree-lined streets.
- Fort Greene is also home to the oldest park in Brooklyn, n, Fort Greene Park. It includes the Prison Ship Martyr’s Monument and crypt. Honoring some 11,500 patriots who died aboard British ships during the American War of Independence.
Wonderful Place for Families
- Beyond the lush greenery of Fort Greene Park, you’ll find bustling flea markets, renowned cultural institutions, and a thriving entertainment scene.
- Fort Greene is a wonderful place for families, with some of the finest architecture. Carriage houses, brownstones, and tree-lined streets are like no other. Called a “mecca for foodies,” this neighborhood offers flavors beyond artisanal and multicultural menus.
- It hosts some of New York City‘s most competitive public schools. Both private and public schools are offered throughout the neighborhood. As well as institutions of higher learning including the prestigious Brooklyn Law School.