Green City Movers Inc.
Move Details and Conditions:
- Your move price is not guaranteed and is not final until reservation is made with deposit!
- Please call 718-576-3736 to make a deposit otherwise your move date is NOT guaranteed!
- Price is subject to change if date/time of reservation is changed!
- Cancellation: 3-day notice prior to the move date required in order to obtain the refund of deposit.
- Rescheduling: 5-day notice prior to the moving date required.
- All jobs booked from the 27th through the 3rd of the next month in case of rescheduling/cancellation notice should be submitted within 5 days of the original move date!
- Price does not include the gratuity for the crew! Industry standard 15-20% of the entire bill.
- Payment is accepted by credit card Visa/MasterCard or cash. Or combination of credit card and cash.
- Price can change if the customer has more/less furniture & boxes, then was estimated!
- Price includes equipment, dollies, blankets, for the entire move.
- Furniture must be emptied by customer prior to the move.
- Customer must unplug any electronic components TV’s, computers – movers will not unplug or install any electronic components!
- IKEA furniture disassembles / re-assemble handling.
- Green City Movers is not responsible for delays due to road traffic and parking conditions!
- All afternoon jobs are subject to delays. Green City Movers is not responsible for buildings’ time restrictions!
- Jobs that require COI we strongly recommend to schedule for morning time!
- Customer or his/her legal representative must be present at all times of move stages!
- Adequate Light and Safety Conditions should present at the pickup and destination especially at night time.
**Items of Personal Importance/Sentimental Value/Non-Allowables
We strongly suggest that irreplaceable items and\or sentimental items be carried with you instead of being packed with your shipment. Movers will not move items listed:
Jewelry, cash, key’s, medicine, mobile, laptop, personal videotapes, stocks, deeds,CDs, collections, coins, medical and financial documents, family photographs,etc.
*COI-Certificate of Liability Insurance to move IN/OUT. It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain the copy of COI coverage requirements.
Green City Movers provide COI if it is required by your buildings’ management to perform a move.
*In case you need COI please provide the following information to your mover:
-The Certificate Holder Names. (Obtain From Building Management)
– Names of Additional Insured. (Obtain From Building Management)
– Full Address Including Apt Number.
– Tenant’s Full Name Signed/Signing a Lease.