Green City Movers Inc.
Move Details and Conditions:
– Price may change based on availability and is not final until reservation is made with deposit!
– Please pay the deposit using your credit/debit card to a live representative over the phone 718-576-3736 otherwise your move date and time is NOT guaranteed!
– Price is subject to change if date/time of reservation is changed!
– Cancellation: 2-day notice prior to the move date required in order to obtain the refund of deposit.
– Rescheduling: 2-day notice prior to the move date required.
– Please Note: All jobs booked from the 27th through the 3rd of the next month in case of rescheduling/cancellation notice should be submitted within 3 days of the original move date!
– Price does not include the gratuity for the crew! Industry standard 15-20%
– Payment is accepted by credit card Visa/MasterCard or cash. Or combination of credit card and cash.
– Price can change if the customer has more/less furniture & boxes, then originally estimated!
– Price includes Free blankets for Furniture Protection.
– Price includes equipment for the entire move.
– Furniture must be emptied by customer prior to the move.
– Customer must unplug any electronic components TV’s, computers – movers will not unplug or install any electronic components!
– IKEA furniture disassembles / re-assemble handling.
– Green City Movers is not responsible for delays due to road traffic and parking conditions!
– All afternoon jobs are subject to delays. Green City Movers is not responsible for buildings’ time restrictions!
– Jobs that require COI we strongly recommend to schedule for morning time!
– Customer or his/her legal representative must be present at all times of move stages!
– Adequate Light and Safety Conditions should present at the pickup and destination especially at night time.
*Personal or Sentimental Value Items.
Please remove upon movers arrival:
jewelry, cash, key’s, medicine, mobile, laptop, personal videotapes, CDs, collections, coins, etc.
*COI-Certificate of Liability Insurance to move IN/OUT. It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain the copy of COI coverage requirements.
Green City Movers provide COI if it is required by your buildings’ management to perform a move.
*In case you need COI please provide the following information to your mover:
-The Certificate Holder Names. (Obtain From Building Management)
– Names of Additional Insured. (Obtain From Building Management)
– Full Address Including Apt Number.
– Tenant’s Full Name Signed/Signing a Lease.