Please call 718-576-3736 or fill out form
Upper West Side widely various
- Given its large geographic area, it’s no surprise that the types of real estate in Upper West Side widely various. There are an enormous number of options from which to choose. From the full-amenity contemporary high-rise towers to the beautiful old pre-war buildings.
Moving Services We provide
- Many families, couples young and old are seeking Upper West Side apartments to rent or buy. Moving to one of the most coveted neighborhoods in New York City is an experience like no other. Let Upper West Side Movers help to get you there.
- Upper West Side Movers , provide reliability and quality. Our wide range of moving services is customized to fit your particular moving needs.
- We provide local and long distance, overseas, free moving supplies kit, residential moving expertise with packing services.
We Serve The Entire NYC
- If you are moving anywhere in Manhattan, Upper West Side Movers New York City will take you there. Whether you are moving to Upper East Side, Midtown, Chelsea, Tribeca, or anywhere else.
- You can count on Upper West Side Movers to get you there in a prompt and efficient manner. Require reliable storage options? No problem. Storage space is clean, climate controlled.
- Our teams of skilled, professional movers are full-time employees with many years of extensive training and field experience. Company is built on integrity and professionalism.
- While we offer some of the most competitive prices in New York State, our quality service cannot be beat. At, Upper West Side Movers New York City Moving we employ amicable and polite moving representatives. That are always here to answer your calls. Call today and let’s begin planning your move together.
Upper West Side Living
- The Upper West Side (UWS) is a neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan, New York City. The quintessential New York City neighborhood depicted in TV’s Seinfeld. The Upper West Side embodies intellect, diversity, and rich culture. It is a vibrant, primarily residential area of the city. Home to Lincoln Center and the American Museum of Natural History. The Upper West Side is one of the most attractive neighborhoods in Manhattan.
- This upscale neighborhood is surrounded by beautiful green space. Central Park runs along the neighborhood’s entire eastern border, from 59th to 110th Street. Riverside Park, on its western edge. This neighborhood is also immensely popular with New York City families as it has excellent schooling facilities.
Famous and much sought after schools
- Some of the most famous and much sought after schools that are located here include the Anderson School. Which is public school for gifted children. The Hunter College High School for Sciences and The Collegiate School for boys. Which has the distinction of being the oldest school in the USA founded in 1628.
Stylish boutiques, chain stores
- The Upper West Side is filled with stylish boutiques, chain stores, mom-and-pop delis and diners, grocery stores, sidewalk cafés and bars. UWS offers a wide range of dining experiences with high priced restaurants.
- Also many family-owned venues that provide some of the best but moderately priced food in Manhattan. There are also street festivals. Every spring and fall that offer all kinds of goodies, from watches to oriental rugs, along with a variety of foods.