Call 718-576-3736 text or fill out Free Moving Quote
Brooklyn Residential Neighborhood of Red Hook
- As this small Brooklyn residential neighborhood of Red Hook continues to develop and gain popularity, the demand to live here continues to grow. Whether you are moving locally or from another state, consider enlisting the help or professional movers.
- Often times, DIY seems like the cost effective option, but even the smallest moving mistakes can cost you hundreds if not thousands. At Red Hook Brooklyn New York Movers, we understand that even the shortest distance move can be complex and time consuming. Moving alone is stressful and hiring professional movers will buy you a peace of mind. Allowing you to focus on the more exciting aspects of moving.
- Red Hook Brooklyn New York Movers specialize in residential, commercial, local, and long distance moves. Relocating hundreds of families and businesses annually, Red Hook Brooklyn New York Movers have provided affordable and reliable moving solutions for over 15 years. Our unmatched, quality service is guaranteed to satisfy even the toughest jobs. No job is ever too big or too small for Red Hook Brooklyn New York Movers.
- Whether you are moving in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, The Bronx, or anywhere else, Red Hook Brooklyn New York Movers will take you there.
Industrial Community of Red Hook
- The small Brooklyn residential and industrial community of Red Hook is one of New York’s oldest neighborhoods. Red Hook is steadily evolving from its industrial, prominent shipping port past into a waterfront oasis with great views of Lower Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
- Less than a half of a square mile, this community offers a limited stock in terms of housing options and very little in terms of public transportation, but despite its relative isolation, Red Hood’s off-the-grid ambiance has attracted many artisans, musicians, and entrepreneurs over the recent years.
- As a result, new residential and commercial developments have been popping up across the neighborhood with several more in the works.
- Most of the housing developments in Red Hook consist of two and three-family buildings and converted Civil War-era warehouse space, with new luxury developments in the works.
Fairway and Ikea
- In addition to spacious living options, Red Hook hosts retailing giants such as Fairway and Ikea. With dozens of smaller businesses, most of which are located on the neighborhood’s main Van Brunt Street.
- Bars, restaurants, and pastry shops, like Steve’s Authentic Key Lime Pies, which sells a world-class version of that classic dessert, line the street. There are several schools in the area and a new charter school under construction.
- Red Hook offers a number of attractions such as the Red Hook Park. Home to dozens of soccer, softball and baseball leagues. During the warmer months, Red Hood Park hosts the famous Red Hook food vendors, which serve delicious Latin American specialties. Another huge draw is the Valentino Pier Park, with gorgeous views of New York Harbor and the Statue of Liberty.