Murray Hill Movers New York
- You will have a peace of mind both financially and for your belongings. You will never have to worry about dishonest service, rude crewmember, or damaged items when you hire us for the job. At Murray Hill Movers New York we provide reliable and honest moving and packing services.
- Our company is built on integrity and professionalism and while we offer some of the most competitive prices in New York State, our quality service cannot be beat. At, Murray Hill Manhattan New York Movers we employ amicable and polite moving representatives that are always here to answer your calls. Call today and let’s begin planning your move together.
Murray Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York
- Between its blocks of brownstones, variety of popular nightlife spots and historical landmarked buildings has a lively energy most hours of the day and night. As a result, more families with young children have been moving to Murray Hill in the past few years.
- If you are moving and require professional moving and packing services, we specialize in residential and commercial moving services in New York State, successfully relocating individuals and corporations for over 15 years.
- Murray Hill neighborhood in midtown Manhattan in New York City is a small Historic District lodged between Lexington and Park Avenues. This area offers a mix of residential and commercial options.
- From 19th-century brownstones and row houses to co-ops and high-end rental apartments, this neighborhood is rich in housing stock. With an active nightlife, Murray Hill hosts a multitude of restaurants, bars, and a handful of performance spaces with diverse calendars.
Family friendly neighborhood
- Equipped with several kid-approved activities and schools in the area. Among them is Baruch College of the City University of New York. It is well known for its strong undergraduate and graduate business programs.
- Enjoy easy access to Midtown Manhattan, as well as Gramercy, Union Square, and the Flatiron. This area is abundant in transportation options with access to several major NYC subway and bus lines.
Reliable cross-town buses
- On 34th and 42nd Streets connect to prime destinations including Times Square, the Port Authority Bus Terminal, and Pennsylvania Station. Murray Hill’s Historic District includes landmarks such as the beautiful Morgan Library, founded in 1906 to house J.P.
Morgan’s private library
- Opened to the public in 1924 by his son, and re-opened after renovation in 2006 designed by the acclaimed architect Renzo Piano. The Scandinavia House on Park Avenue is another neighborhood landmark that houses a restaurant, exhibitions and a children’s play area.