We will move at some point in our lives
It is more than likely that we will move at some point in our lives. In fact, on any given day, thousands of people are moving all over the country. While the reasons vary, ultimately it is the decision that works best in that particular point in time. If you ever lived in Rego Park, a residential neighborhood in Queens governed by the 11374 zip code. You know why people love it here so much. Here are just few of the reasons people are moving to Rego Park Queens.
Manhattan was her passion
- My sister lived in the City for the greater part of her adult life. Originally from Queens, Manhattan was her passion. Who doesn’t feel the same, right? No one can argue the fact that it has the best attractions and nightlife, not to mention great take out, even at 2 am.
- However, unless you can afford to spend a small fortune each month on rent. You can expect to live in some of the smallest apartments in the country. Even then it will set you back a few thousand a month.
- When my sister was 7 months pregnant, she found it more and more difficult to walk up to her 5th floor apartment each day.
Since their building lacked an elevator. She and her husband then finally decided to leave their adorable one bedroom in Upper East Side.
And move to a very spacious two-bedroom apartment in Rego Park.
New Home In Rego Park, Queens
- Their new home included all of the Manhattan style amenities they were used to and all for the same monthly rate. Ultimately it wasn’t their high rent, lack of adequate apartment space and elevator that forced them to make the move.
- In fact, my sister and her husband are just few of the many young professionals relocating to Rego Park and its surrounding areas of Forest Hills, Middle Village, and Kew Gardens. This family centered, upper middle-class neighborhood has much to offer.
- From quality schooling to some of the best restaurants in the city, Rego Park is a great place to raise a family and enjoy quality life. All of this, minutes from Manhattan, with a wide range of transportation options to get you there in as little as 20 minutes.
Not a big fan of renting?
- Rego Park offers many options for people looking to buy or invest in property. From high-rise apartments, to single and multi-family homes, this neighborhood in central Queens is considered a highly desirable real estate location.
- One of the most sought-after residential areas of Rego Park is the Crescents. Named after the Crescent like shaped streets, which showcase well-kept Tudor and single-family homes with beautiful lawns and shady trees lining the streets.
- If you love shopping, well then you will be happy to learn that 11374 neighborhood has some of the best shopping in all of Queens. From Queens Center Mall, The Rego Center I and II to Century 21, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Burlington Coat Factory, just to name a few.