Long Beach has experienced an influx of young families
- New residential developments and businesses. It comes as no surprise as this small town caters to all demographics. As one of the top, Long Beach Long Island New York movers, we understand what is at stake with your residential, commercial or office move.
- Even though you’re moving, all your daily responsibilities still need your attention. We understand how stressful that can be. We will take all of the necessary steps to make sure the integrity of your move is never jeopardized.
- Unlike other companies, at Long Beach Long Island New York movers, we prefer a more personal approach when it comes to residential, commercial, local and long distance moving.
- Customizing tried and tested moving and packing services allows our clients for an easy and reliable move. You will have a peace of mind knowing our Long Beach Long Island New York movers are handling your precious belongings.
- They will get you from point A to point B in a safe and appropriate manner. Our high quality moving services with moving, packing supplies, and experienced, professional manpower will closely reflect the services you will receive.
Long Beach, The City By the Sea
- The City of Long Beach, “The City By the Sea”, is one of only two cities on Long Island, in Nassau County. This gorgeous stretch of clean sand and clear water is politically independent and self-governing. Founded in the 1880’s, this city started out as a vacationing community where visitors crowded for some sea and surf.
- Today, new condominiums and homes embodying the latest architectural designs along with the older, smaller beach houses can be found throughout the island with full time residents. Just a short train ride from New York City, ocean views are in abundance here.
Long Beach has many great attractions and fun things to do!
- No matter if you are looking for family fun or a solo weekend away, there are plenty of options. Long Beach is only a half-mile wide, but it has a two-mile-long, bamboo boardwalk that offers many activities for children and the elderly.
- Wide, smooth, and well maintained, the boardwalk has a separate bike-lane and bike rental, plenty of benches and scheduled, free entertainment. A waterfront park, that has boat launching facilities and playgrounds for children. You will find tons of small and trendy shops with tasty restaurants along the main streets on Park Avenue and West Beech Street.
- This small town also hosts its annual Restaurant week for the most part of October. Long Beach offers chill vibes with beautiful views and a seemingly endless list of activities that you can enjoy all year.