Call 718-576-3736 text or fill out Free Moving Quote
Jamaica neighborhood in Queens
Often times referred to as a cultural melting pot. This ethnically diverse residential and commercial area bursts with it’s own flavor and personality. As a result, this community is jam packed with specialty stores, variety in dining, and business options that closely reflect the many cultures of the residents living here.
Important Decision To Hire A Licensed Mover
- Whether you are moving an entire home or a small office, the quality of the move will closely reflect the decisions you make early on in the process. The decision to hire professional movers or DIY will be one of the initial and most important topics of consideration when beginning to plan your move.
- Moving is time consuming and requires a lot of planning and preparation. Planning a move while still having to take care of daily responsibilities is stressful and while small moving mistakes are often easily overlooked, they can cause hundreds if not thousands in damages.
Moving Services We Offer:
- Jamaica Movers Queens NY provides affordable and reliable moving solutions for New Yorkers. We built our company on honesty and integrity with over 20 years of experience, allowing us to successfully relocate hundreds of families and businesses annually. Jamaica Queens NY Movers offer a wide range of moving and packing services.
- Everything from disassembling your particle furniture to storing your excess belongings, we got you covered.
- We specialize in residential and commercial moving within Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, and beyond.
An Easy Access to Both the Subway and the Long Island Railroad
- Whether you would like to try your luck at the Resort World Casino, check out cultural institutions such as the King Manor museum, or shop till you drop, Jamaica neighborhood in Queens has it all.
- Located just 15 minutes from Manhattan, this south Queens neighborhood provides an easy access to both the subway and the Long Island Railroad. If you are traveling for business or pleasure, the John F. Kennedy International Airport is just a few miles away.
- The convenient accessibility to Air-Train that will take you from Jamaica to JFK in not time. Jamaica, Queens also offers a variety of housing options from which to choose with several new, luxury residential and retail complexes in the works as well. One of its more affluent and prestigious housing communities, the Jamaica Estates, offers homes in many diverse styles with beautiful lawns and flowers. The streets are lined with huge oak trees, maples, elm and chestnut trees, making Jamaica Estates a great shaded area.
There are many activities available in Jamaica
- For both its young and old members of the community. One of the main attractions for Jamaica’s older and more mature residents is the Resort World Casino New York City. Whether you are playing the slots, trying your luck at the poker table, or enjoying live entertainment and special performances, you can certainly spend an entire day at Resort world casino New York City in Jamaica, Queens.
- King Manor museum is a great place the whole family can enjoy. Also referred to as the Rufus King House, the King Manor museum was originally the home of Rufus King. He was the youngest signer of the United States Constitution, a Senator from New York, and ambassador to Great Britain. The museum hosts and sponsors a number of community related events. Among them are children’s related events such as the Afternoon of Ghouls, as well as wine tastings for adults.
A Variety of shopping, eating, and much more
- 165th Street is the place that has it all. A pedestrian-only street features the multifaceted Jamaica Coliseum Mall. It is a one-stop shop that offers everything from gold jewelry to getting your cavity filled. Various boutiques and discount stores also line the block.
- Jamaica, Queens hosts a number of public and private schools. Among them is one of New York City’s best institutions for higher education, St. John’s University, a private, Roman Catholic, tier-one university that boasts almost 20,000 undergraduates from all over the country.