Often times, service industries are greatly affected by bottom feeders
- Whose irresponsible business ethics give the good, hard working guys a bad name. Unfortunately, the moving industry is not exempt from this. With so much negative perception already freely roaming the World Wide Web, it becomes a constant struggle for reliable moving companies to stay afloat and above this falsely portrayed image.
- As a smart consumer, you will surely research your options before handing over your hard earned dollars to just anyone. But can looks be deceiving? We are here to tell you, that yes they can be! Every day honest and trustworthy movers are cheated out of new clients that are lost to rogue movers.
- Such companies have many tricks up their sleeve, and unfortunately they work on many unsuspecting consumers, whom are under the impression that they are getting a great deal. When in reality, they are entrusting their belongings to unlicensed scam artists.
- Enough about that, let’s take a look at some of the great attributes licensed and trustworthy movers possess and how you can benefit from hiring such company for your upcoming move. For more information on how good movers want to help you, not rob you blind!
Please continue reading below:
Good movers want to help you, not rob you blind!
Pro Tip â‡’â‡’â‡’ Know how to spot illegal movers, learn the truth about rogue movers!
- Legal, licensed movers are registered with FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) for interstate moves, and intrastate authority NYS DOT to operate locally must comply with a set of regulations that ensure safety and responsible business practices, amongst other things.
*Licensed and professional movers will not deceive you and are less likely to damage your belongings because they are building a brand, and a good reputation within the community!
Moving company care that you are happy and satisfied!
- With their services because you are more inclined to refer new clients and return again. They are very proud of the quality service they are known to provide. Licensed movers are very meticulous when handling your belongings, being extra careful not to damage anything.
- Simply put, good movers want to help you, not rob you blind! Rogue movers on the other hand, just want to get in and get out with one goal in mind, your money! They do not care about their reputation, because their company is not even registered with NYS DOT and FMCSA, and when you’re unlicensed, changing your reputation is as easy as changing the name under which you operate.
- It is extremely hard to dispute with a company that technically doesn’t exist, and that website you visited a few days prior, is no longer active either. Easy as that, and gone with your money and in some cases, belongings, without a trace!
Licensed and professional moving companies
- For the most part, made up of many helping hands on deck. From moving representatives to packers, movers, and drivers, legal movers greatly invest in their capability of providing you with a reliable moving service. Each employee possesses a specific set of skills, when combined with the expertise of the rest of the team.
- Ensures you will be receiving a safe and fair relocation process. Most rogue movers just don’t posses the proper equipment and manpower to handle most moves safely, and oftentimes employ a single person to perform multiple tasks, poorly, to say the least. Yes, it’s possible for a person to be multi talented, but moving is a team effort, and cannot be successfully accomplished by a one-man crew.
Over the years, professional moving companies have earned a reputation of being costly
- Branded a luxury that only the wealthy can afford. This is mostly due to illegal movers low-balling clients with unrealistic incentives. Resulting in the main offense that gives all movers a bad name in the first place, and gives clients unrealistic ideas of what moving costs should look like.
- Licensed movers are financially responsible for a multitude of expenses. They must be able to rent an office space, insure their fleet of trucks, employ different level of workers, and much more.
- They simply cannot afford to charge unrealistically low prices, because they will be putting themselves at risk of not being able to cover all of the expenses associated with running a licensed moving company. Illegal movers don’t have to worry about none of the above.
Licensed movers are fully licensed and comply with a number of rules!
- That were set in place to ensure you get the best possible service. Simply put, when you hire a professional and licensed moving company, you have rights, with illegal movers, you have none! Learn your rights and responsibilities when moving, how to avoid moving scams, and how to find the best movers near you!