Call 718-576-3736 text or fill out Free Moving Quote
Local Licensed Movers
- Whether you’re a local or a newcomer, moving down the block or out of state, enlisting the assistance of professional movers is highly advisable. Planning for a move will take up a lot of your time and the process itself can be stressful and even detrimental to your belongings. When moving home or office, there a lot of important factors you must consider.
- From disassembling your particle furniture, packing your breakables, to loading the truck, if not done right, can end up costing you hundreds or even thousands. Moving mistakes are easy to overlook simply because an average person is not accustomed nor prepared to perform various packing and moving tasks that a professional mover carries out on a daily basis.
Glendale Movers Queens New York will properly pack, load and transport your valuables to your new home or office safely and efficiently. We are professional movers, servicing Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, and Staten Island for over 15 years.
- Our wide range of moving and packing services will closely reflect the quality of service you will receive. You will never have to worry about hidden fees, unprofessional crew, or broken items when you hire Glendale Movers Queens New York to assist with your upcoming move.
- Whether you are moving in Glendale or anywhere else in Queens, such as Forest Hills, Rego Park, Middle Village, Maspeth, Astoria, or Ridgewood, we are the movers to get you there. We built our company on integrity and professionalism. Glendale Queens New York Movers is your trustworthy and affordable moving solution.
Glendale, Queens, New York
- Offers a good mix of urban and suburban atmospheres. Many living in Queens choose this quaint neighborhood for a place to call home. In fact, many residents who grew up in Glendale, stay and raise their families here.Glendale is a predominantly residential neighborhood in Queens, New York. This Queens area offers a strong sense of community where residents tend to stay for the long haul.
Public Schooling Options, Restaurants, Shops, Salons, Bakeries
- Tree-lined streets with a variety of appealing housing and both private and public schooling options, make Glendale a place where many choose to raise their families. In addition to housing and a quiet, residential feel, this community is in no short supplies of restaurants, shops, salons, bakeries, and markets. Glendale’s Myrtle Avenue is the center for all things happening.
- Many restaurants of several ethnic varieties, various shops, and meat markets are sectioned here. Glendale’s Atlas Park mall is located on Cooper Avenue, housing many stores, eateries, and a movie theater. The local bar featured in the show “The King of Queens”, formerly known as Coopers Ale House is just a hop, skip, and a jump away.
Most of the housing dates back to the first half of the 20th century
- Serene streets canopied by large trees with well-tended houses with neat front yards comprise most of Glendale’s residential area. Most of the housing dates back to the first half of the 20th century.
- One-family brick Tudors, both attached and detached, row houses, duplexes, and single-family homes, offer a wide range of housing options for anyone looking to relocate to Glendale.
- Glendale offers a low accessibility to the subway system but is served by several bus lines that quickly transport commuters.
- Must read tips if moving with children
- Don’t forget your pets! Tips for moving with your furry loved ones
- What to expect when moving into a new home
- Our list of top 5 moving mistakes made
- Know how to properly prepare and secure your computer for moving
- Illegal movers: The truth about rogue movers
- How to buy a vacation home
- Moving during summer months
- Tips for smooth moving day
- Items that are harder to move than you think
- Benefits of refinancing your home
- How to pack and move your gym equipment