Call 718-576-3736 or fill out Free Moving Quote
Moving is exciting and it doesn’t have to be stressful.
- Proper planning is essential for a smooth and easy moving process. No matter how small or large your move is. Whether you are moving down the street , cross country, or overseas. Hiring professional Dumbo Movers Brooklyn is always recommended.
- We are fully experienced to get the job done right.
- Team of professional movers NY performs various types of moves. Public storage, residential, office moving. Experienced with many years on the field.
Moving Company in Brooklyn Near Dumbo
- Properly pack, load and transport your valuables. Everything is done in a safe and efficient manner. Disassembly of your large furniture is a pain.
- Leave that to the Moving Company. We understand that no two moves are the same. Dumbo movers Brooklyn provide custom work plans.
- To accommodate your particular packing and moving needs. We prefer a more personalized approach. Personal moving consultants that will assist you. We will answer all of your questions and concerns. Determining what works best for you. He will be thoroughly addressed prior, during and after your move.
DUMBO – Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass
- Dumbo is one of the most coveted and exciting areas in which to live in today. It has the real estate market on the rise. More and more people wish to have a small slice of Dumbo.
- Brooklyn neighborhood named after its location, Down Under the Manhattan Bridge. It holds a laid-back pace all its own. DUMBO sits on the edge of the East River. It overlooks Manhattan. DUMBO is characterized by its cobblestone streets.
- Beautifully converted warehouses are all the rage. Run by father and son David and Jed Walentas, Two Trees owns approximately 3 million of the 4 million total square feet in this tiny neighborhood.
- With its spectacular waterfront access, thriving art scene and beautiful architecture. It’s easy to see why DUMBO has become one of Brooklyn’s most buzz-worthy neighborhoods.
Jaw-dropping views of the Manhattan skyline
- Along with being a historic district, most of the neighborhood’s beautiful homes and apartments. Offering jaw-dropping views of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. Residents of Dumbo have amazing parks to enjoy.
- Including the Empire-Fulton Ferry State Park the brand-new Brooklyn Bridge Park. The BBP is complete with wide, sunny lawn, biking, and strolling space. The kids of the family get to enjoy the high-design playground.
- Dumbo has a lot going for it. Lots of galleries, shopping, cobblestone streets, and an old warehouse charm. DUMBO is one of the premier locations for gallery viewing in Brooklyn. DUMBO has evolved into a cultural hub. Holding such events as the annual Art Under the Bridge Festival. Civil War-era spice and tobacco storage facilities. Hold art galleries, restaurants and event spaces.
- High-end design studios and art galleries edge the cobblestone streets. DUMBO is a natural exhibition space for street artists. Native or visiting. Digital media, graphic design and furniture manufacturing companies snap up commercial space.
- How to save time when moving in Brooklyn
- Moving in NYC: Last minute moving tips
- 10 Questions that guarantee success when moving in Brooklyn
- Full-service moving in New York
- Moving in New York City? Unpacking tips revealed
- Should a realtor partner with a mover?
- Important items you should have on moving day
- How to choose the best interstate movers in NYC
- Good movers want to help you, not rob you blind!
- Moving to New York City? Here is your ultimate checklist!
- How much money to save before moving out?
- Moving soon? Know your rights and responsibilities
- 7 ways to protect your items during your move
- Pros and cons of using a self-storage space
- How much to tip your movers?