Call 914-600-5522 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully Licensed And Insured Moving Services
- Whether you are moving locally or moving to Bronxville for the first time, Bronxville Movers Westchester will get you where you need to go.
- We will focus on the smallest details when planning your move. With our personalized moving services, you will never have to worry about hidden fees. Unprofessional crew, or damaged items.
- Our quality services and expertise will closely reflect the experience you will receive when moving with us. No matter where you moving in New York, whether Westchester, Eastchester, Nassau County, Suffolk County, Tri State , or anywhere else, Bronxville Movers Westchester are the preferred choice to all of your moving solutions.
Bronxville, Westchester, New York
- Located in southern Westchester, Bronxville is a small and affluent village of about one square mile. Pristine and picture-perfect. With an outstanding community and some of the priciest real estate in the country.
- Bronxville lush green yards, towering trees, beautiful homes, and a small town business and community spirit contribute to this area’s much sought after reputation. Bronxville is undoubtedly a strong choice for family conscious renters and professionals alike.
- The housing opportunities in Bronxville offer great aesthetic and functional diversity. Beautiful Victorian, Tudor and Colonial-style homes surrounded by exquisitely laid out gardens located on quiet tree-lined streets. Equipped with some of the best in the country, award-winning schools. Amongst them are two of New York’s best institutions for higher education. The highly acclaimed and prestigious Sarah Lawrence College and Concordia College, a Lutheran-church operated Liberal Arts College. In addition to a strong community feel, excellent housing options, and a strong schooling system, Bronxville boasts a great deal of parkland and an excellent shopping district as well.
- Situated just 25 minutes from midtown Manhattan, this affluent, residential community is unlike any other. In addition to ritzy country clubs, Bronxville offers many activities for its lucky residents.
Bronxville hosts a plethora of outdoor activities
- The downtown-shopping district boasts a large variety of stores of designer clothing boutiques, antique and gift shops, art galleries and small independent bookstores.
- Anything you will ever need to buy can be found on Pondfield Road, with over 80 stores to choose from. Restaurants in Bronxville are plentiful with varying cuisine and prices.
- With over 70 acres of Parkland and even a small portion of the Bronx River Parkway Reservation. Bronx River Parkway Reservation has ponds, bridges, foot trails and bike trails, where you will always see people of all ages taking advantage of the breathtaking nature and outdoor activities.
- Another worthy location is The Bronx River Path. A scenic paved path of a .8-mile loop around Bronxville River, a popular spot for baby strollers and dog walkers. Twin Lakes Park is another spot with many activities from golf and picnic to swimming, trails, and more.
Call 914-600-5522 Bronxville Movers Westchester for free moving quote no obligation.