7 ways Green City Movers protect your items during your move!
Your upcoming move is around the corner and naturally you’re shopping around for professional movers to assist you with your residential relocation. While weighing the many options you may be wondering what makes one moving company a better choice than the next? While there’s no blanket answer to this question, you should know that there is a number of important factors you will need to take into consideration before coming to conclusion. Although moving companies may seem similar and even offer the same services, they won’t provide the same expertise, technique, and etiquette on moving day. We cannot speak of other companies, but every moving service we provide, we do it with the client in mind. Simply put, we are going to do whatever necessary to protect you and your belongings on moving day. It is not just about getting it done, it’s about getting it done well and in a timely manner. Allow us to share with you just 7 ways Green City Movers protect your items during your move! This information may help you make the decision that is right for you, or at the very least, inform you on how your upcoming move should be handled, and that is with care and professionalism.
At Green City Movers, we take move day safety very seriously. Whether it is your safety, your belongings, the property, or crew, none is of less importance. Allow us to address just some of the steps we take on moving day to provide you with a safe, and reliable relocation.
- Of course your biggest concern on moving day is your items! We know this, and place just as great of an importance on them as well. This means that each of your items will be packed and transported according to their unique composition. Aside from wrapping every piece of your furniture in moving blankets, we perform any necessary disassembly that’s needed for safe and proper transportation. Specialty crating is provided if unique pieces are present within the household. Crating allows us to safely move many of your valuables, such as fine art, without damage. We also utilize a wide range of packing material, from specialty boxes to peanuts and shrink-wrap. There are no items in your home that will make it onto the truck unprotected.
- We use doorstoppers on all doors that are utilized throughout the entire move, both external and internal. This allows us to swiftly enter and exit any given area, as well as conveniently carry furniture through a doorway without damage to both furniture and property.
- If your move happens to fall on a day of inclement weather, don’t worry we’ve got you covered, literally! As long as the weather conditions permit us to safely get you and your things from point A to point B, we will do it, all the while doing what’s needed to protect your old home, new home, and belongings. Moving during winter months is no fun, but it is no excuse for a sloppy job. We will use moving pads and plastic wrap to ensure the crew doesn’t track in snow and sleet, damaging your floors, as they move in and out of the property. In addition, this will also help prevent any dangerous slips that can lead to damaged items or broken bones.
- To ensure your move is performed to our highest standard, proper equipment is necessary. We utilize a wide range of moving equipment to safely and efficiently move and load your items onto and off the truck.
- All of the items are properly secured while on the truck, to avoid possible shifting. You may not have many items to fill the entire moving truck, but don’t worry about something falling over and breaking because everything is safely secured to the walls of the truck.
- Green City Movers is a fully insured moving company. Although we will do everything within our power and extensive expertise to ensure your move doesn’t suffer any unfortunate events, accidents do happen. And if they do, rest assured your belongings will be covered. We provide different options of insurance coverage. Please speak to one of our knowledgeable moving representatives to be of clear understanding of what falls under our liability, and the compensation provided for any each item. Exclusions apply.
- As a fully insured, professional moving company, we are able to provide Certificate of Insurance when needed for any move. If the management of your building requires a COI, look no further than Green City Movers. We will contact the necessary authorities and have everything ready for the day of your move. Leaving you to worry about more important aspects of your move.
While all of the above information is more of a general note, you can learn much more by contacting one of our moving consultants, who will be happy to assist you and answer any and all of the questions you may have. Learn how Green City Movers can assist you on your upcoming move, Call Today 718-576-3736!
- How to avoid illegal movers
- Average costs of moving
- Tips for negotiating with your movers
- Top things the movers want you to know
- How much should you tip your movers?